Odd Job Man Chelmsford Essex
Odd Job Man Chelmsford Essex: For the majority of homeowners there'll certainly be times when there will be that need doing around their home in Chelmsford, that are beyond the abilities of the regular do-it-yourself aficionado. Alternatively, you may not have the essential tools and equipment, you may not have the inclination or maybe you don't have the spare time to tackle this kind of project. When you're in circumstances like this you will have to get hold of a local odd job man in Chelmsford to do the work on your behalf. Clearly, you don't just want any Tom, Dick or Harriet to work on your home in Chelmsford, you want one that will do a quality job and one that you can have trust in.
It could come as a bit of a surprise when you realise exactly how many different activities your neighbourhood Chelmsford odd job man or woman help you achieve. It won't just be the most obvious odd jobs such as putting together some flat packed furniture, fixing up a curtain rail or doing a garden clearance, he or she might also have the ability to undertake far more involved tasks for instance updating some kitchen units, putting together some garden decking or constructing some cupboards beneath your stairs.
Some odd job men, will naturally focus on certain types of jobs (ie garden related) and will steer clear of more complicated activities (for instance roofing), so you must match your specific job to the perfect odd job man. If you're fortunate enough to find a really good odd job man or woman in Chelmsford, you ought to always keep hold of their details as top quality tradespeople are scarce these days.
1. Define whichyou need doing. Making a full list of your , should be your first priority. Remember that the smaller jobs like assembling flat pack furniture, repairing a fence, hanging pictures or putting up shelves, are the ideal tasks for . If you are in any doubt, for instance when you have electrical work, plumbing or gas fitting, hire the services of a skilled .
2. Have a good check around. It is important to study any available onlineand to speak to at least three Chelmsford odd job men. Enquire about their particular field of and also how long they have been in business. Ask for any they may have from former clients. Establish that any potential odd job man has the confidence, skills and to do the job.
3. See photos of their work. If they have one, ask to see aof their work. Looking at some images of their work should give you a good idea of the quality of their , after all a picture is worth a thousand words. They may have a Facebook page or even a , don't miss this trick for checking them out.
4. Don't get scammed. Don't consider employing anwho contacts you out of the blue without invitation. Also steer clear of any odd job man/woman who will not give a firm price for the project or demands . No self-respecting would expect you to pay him/her until the job was complete.
5. Get them to put it in writing. Be insistent on gettingand this should include itemised costs, a schedule for payment and full details of the work, as well as be signed by your odd job man/woman. Be clear and unambiguous regarding when should start and finish. Putting everything that has been agreed down is an essential part of the process.
6. Seek a guarantee. Sometimes an odd job man in Chelmsford will give a one yearfor their work. You might be more inclined to employ who is prepared to give a written guarantee for their work.
7. Do an inspection. Prior tothe odd job man for the project, inspect everything he/she has done. Be sure that all the work outlined in the agreement has been done and that you are with it. Most will gladly go through the finished work with you and make sure that you are happy with it.
Odd Jobs List: Following are only a collection of the that your local Chelmsford handyman might be capable of helping you with: cut and lay in Chelmsford, office in Chelmsford, fit a burglar alarm in Chelmsford, the fitting of shelves in Chelmsford, odd projects in Chelmsford, garden maintenance in Chelmsford, maintenance estimates in Chelmsford, install curtain poles in Chelmsford, plasterboard in Chelmsford, general projects in Chelmsford and more can be done by an odd job man in Chelmsford, Essex.
When trying to get an odd job man or odd job lady in Essex you could also need to get hold of a gas fitter in Chelmsford, a decorator in Chelmsford, an electrician in Chelmsford, rubbish disposal in Chelmsford, a house cleaner in Chelmsford, a carpenter in Chelmsford or a landscape gardener in Chelmsford, Essex. One place you should consider is Rated People.
Chelmsford Odd Job Man/Woman Services
- Chelmsford Woodworking Odd Jobs
- Chelmsford Gardening Odd Jobs
- Chelmsford Domestic Repairs
- Chelmsford Patio Laying
- Chelmsford Electrical Odd Jobs
- Chelmsford Domestic Odd Jobs
- Chelmsford Plumbing Odd Jobs
- Chelmsford General Maintenance
- Chelmsford Commercial Maintenance
- Chelmsford Flat Pack Furniture Assembly
- Chelmsford Garden Clearance
- Chelmsford Painting and Decorating Odd Jobs
- Chelmsford Gutter Cleaning
- Chelmsford Handyman Services
Braintree, Grays, Loughton, Colchester, Brentwood, Wickford, Maldon, Rayleigh, Billericay, Clacton-on-Sea, Basildon, South Ockendon, Stanford-le-Hope, Canvey Island, Rainham, Saffron Walden, Southend-on-Sea, South Woodham Ferrers, Rochford, Witham, Harlow, Harwich, Chelmsford and Waltham Abbey.: